- Last Updated: 01 April 2016
- Young, committed, enthusiastic and capable faculty.
- Highly disciplined students with zeal to learn.
- Conducive academic ambience.
- Participative approach of administration to the cause ofquality education, progressive in attitude and visionary for future.
- Only management department of the university in Haryana stateexclusive for women.
- Artistic and culture performance.
- Positive reputation in the external community.
- Inter Departmental Cohesiveness.
- Well designed and updated curriculum according to modernpedagogy,UGC guidelines,adopted UGC model curriculum &other relatedinstructions as a basis & syllabus has been updated regularly.
- Involvement of students & faculty in organizing as well asparticipating in various national and international conferences, facultydevelopment programs.
1.Limited sanctioned post.
2.Lack of infrastructural support from state govt.
3.Located at a remote andrural location of Haryana.
4.Lack of senior facultymembers for providing direction.
5.Unavailability ofdepartmental library.
- Stress of central and state govt. on skill development ofwomen.
- Contribute in enhancingequality &access.
- Memorandum of Understanding among the women colleges and womenuniversities at international level to support synergies.
- International and off campus study and exchange programs.
- Scope of being a world class contributer in the area ofsustainable growth,economically empowered women.
- Can provide support to the central govt. in maintaining &enhancing cohesiveness in relations between the SAARC countries by establishingitself as a centre for foreign female students.
- Risk of losing prominent faculty for genuinely betteropportunities.
- Societal norms & responsibilities bounding women.
- Low career aspirations in women due to family constraints.
- Limited Placement opportunities.
- Competition with other established universities of state govt.
- Government funding for other universities.
- Shifting over of faculty members
- Limited Placement opportunities
- Low career aspirations in women
- Societal norms bounding women.